In order for your members to register, administrators will first need to create products in MySideline.
Step 1 - Log into MySideline as an administrator.
Step 2 - Select 'Products' under the Administration menu
Step 3 - Enter the information required and save.
See below for a description of options available. More information about them is provided when you click on the icon in MySideline.
- Fees - this area is where you set up the registration fees.
- Saleable Items - additional items that can be purchased alongside a fee.
- Date Range Discounts - allows a club to offer a lower price to members for any created fees
- Discount Codes - individual discount codes can be generated and sent to participants to use during registration.
- Family Discounts - allows a club to reduce the amount of the fee if a member is registering more than one person.
Handy Hint: If for any reason member types are not avaible for participants to access, check:
- a product set up
- member type, gender are correct
- age range is correct
- status is open
Learn by Video
If you prefer to learn by video, and for more detailed information complete this free online course MySideline Products - Short Course
Still need help?
Our friendly support team is here to help.CONTACT SUPPORT