NSW Active Kids Voucher Information /
|PlayRugbyLeague / MyProfile + NSW Active Kids Voucher application process
|Member profile with NRL.com Account + NSW Active Kids login to complete application
How do I redeem a NSW Active Kids Voucher?
Step 1 - Visit the Service NSW website to apply for an Active Kids Voucher. Once your application is complete, you will receive a Voucher with a unique ID number for each child you register.
You MUST have a valid Active Kids Voucher to continue to step 2.
Step 2 - To redeem your voucher, select "Add Active Kids Voucher" on the payment screen during registration.
Step 3 - Enter the Voucher code without the spaces and click ADD.
Step 4 - Your registration fees will be reduced by the Voucher amount and you can now complete your registration.
Who is eligible to claim the voucher?
For eligibility details, please click here.
Voucher information for Participants on State Boundaries
- To be eligible for a voucher, each child must reside in NSW.
- The club or activity provider where the child registers must also be located and operating in NSW.
Some examples are:
- My child lives in NSW and plays in a NSW club – the child is eligible to claim a voucher
- My child lives in QLD and plays in a NSW club – the child is ineligible to claim a voucher
- My child lives in NSW, goes to school in VIC – the child is eligible to claim a voucher to be used with an approved NSW provider
- My child lives in NSW but plays in a local club located in VIC – the child is eligible to claim a voucher but cannot use the voucher at a club operating outside NSW. They can use the voucher at an approved NSW provider.
Still need help?
Our friendly support team is here to help.CONTACT SUPPORT