Accessing MySideline Manager /
|Permission Required:||NRL.com Account with relevant Admin Permission.|
MySideline Manager is used for various aspects of Team and Game Day management, such as:
- Assigning Players or Team Staff to a match list
- Scoring of matches
- Injury Reporting
- Recording Training Attendance
How do I access MySideline Manager?
To access MySideline Manager, you will need:
- an NRL.com Account (you can find more information about setting up an account here), and
- have been given access by an existing or higher level administrator. Access must be granted via MySideline Admin
Step 1: Visit manager.mysideline.com.au and click Login with NRL Account.
Step 2: Login using your NRL Account or click Sign Up to create an account.
Step 3: Once you have created an NRL account, ask your Club/Association/School administrator to add you as an admin to your Club or Team depending on your role.
Step 4: Once you have access, please visit manager.mysideline.com.au to access each feature.
Note: If your profile is showing as Pending, please refer to your administrator to provide with access to your team.
What are the different types of Admin Permissions for MySideline Manager?
You can log in to MySideline Manager as a Club, Team, or GameDay Admin User. The following outlines what accesses should be available to each type of User Permission:
- Club level permission has access to ALL Squads/Teams within the Club and the User will need to select the particular Team they wish to work with when using the menu options.
- Team level permission has the same menu options as Club level, EXCEPT for Squads. Team Admin access only provides access to that specific Team. Any Member additions (or removals) to your Squad are managed by your Club.
- GameDay level permission covers all matches within an Association, however GameDay Admin can ONLY access Team Lists and Matches.
Learn by Video
If you prefer to learn by video complete a free online course: MySideline Manager.
Still need help?
Our friendly support team is here to help.CONTACT SUPPORT