Admin Guide to Pending Registrations /
What is a Pending Registration?
When a participant registers into MySideline for the first time, their profile will be in a pending status until they are approved by an administrator. The reason for this is so that the data entered remains authentic and clean and we can endeavor to eliminate duplicate or non-genuine profiles being entered into MySideline.
During the registration process the new participant has the opportunity to enter an ID document which can be Birth Certificate, Drivers Licence or Passport and an identifying photo (head shot).
Managing a Pending Registration
Pending registrations can be managed by club and/or association administrator depending on the permissions set by the Association.
To action a pending registration in MySideline:
1. Go to Pending Registrations on the left hand side menu (listed under Member Management)
2. Select the participant and check the documents uploaded during the registration process.
NOTE: Check that First Name, Last Name and Date of Birth are an exact match to the ID document
3. If you are happy that all is in order, update the verification status box to Approved.
If you need to decline a registration, you will need to select a reason from the drop down box and enter any notes into the verification notes area.
The participant will receive an auto generated email to let them know that their registration has been declined by the club and the reason it was declined, and to contact the club for any further information.
NOTE: Once a pending registration is declined it cannot be reinstated and the participant will need to go through registration process again.
If a pending participant has not uploaded any documents during the registration process, the participant can log into https://profile.mysideline.com.au/
- Documents can be uploaded in the 'Supporting Documents' section
- If it is a photo that needs to be added, the participant can click on the camera icon
Still need help?
Our friendly support team is here to help.CONTACT SUPPORT