My Profile - Everything You Need To Know /
What is My Profile?
My Profile is the place where all information about participants is stored and can be accessed, viewed and edited.
How do I access My Profile?
You can access My Profile by going to profile.mysideline.com.au. To log in, you will need to have a verified NRL.com account. If you don't, you can sign up for one.
What can I see in My Profile?
Once you are logged in, you will be able to see the following information about each participant that is linked to your profile by going to the button on the top left hand side of the screen:
- My Profile - View and edit yours and any other profiles linked to your account or add a new member. See more details below about editing a profile.
- Rewards - Your code for Rewards will be located here. For more information regarding eligibility click on this link Play Rugby League Rewards
- Registration History & Clearance History - If there are multiple members attached to your profile, select them member from the drop box to view their registration history
- Transactions - Any financial transactions processed through MySideline will be displayed here
- Player Stats - Clubs, Competitions, Age, Teams and all match stats including Matches Played, Tries, Goals etc.
- Note: Match and Players Stats are entered by the club so if they are not displayed, please contact your club
- Accreditations - All accreditaions are listed here. There is also a Register button to take you directly to all available courses in the NRL Learning Centre in the event you need to update
- Settings - Enables you to manage all the profiles linked to your account and allows you to change your NRL.com password and manage all the communication preferences.
Can I edit any details in My Profile?
Most details can be edited in My Profile, including updating your profile photo.
To edit details, select 'My Profile' from the button on the top left of the screen. You then can click on and edit any information that is not greyed out.
Fields that are greyed out cannot be edited and you will need to contact your Association to have these updated.
Don't forget to save your changes by clicking the save button at the bottom of the page.
Still need help?
Our friendly support team is here to help.CONTACT SUPPORT