Creating and Managing your NRL.com Account /
You will need an NRL.com account to:
- register - e.g. as a Player, Referee, Team Staff (Coach, Trainer, Volunteer).
- access MySideline Admin and MySideline Manager.
- complete courses in the NRL Learning Centre.
You will be prompted to Login or create an account when you attempt to do any of the above.
Creating your NRL.com Account
IMPORTANT: Ensure you create the NRL.com account under the name of the email owner. You will be given the opportunity to create a profile for a new participant after you login to your account.
Step 1 - Go to www.nrl.com and click on 'Log In' at the bottom left hand side of the screen.*
*You can skip Step 1 if creating your account at time of registration as the SIGN UP option appears on the Sign In page.
Step 2 - When you are on the login screen, select the 'Sign Up' option at the bottom.
Step 3 - Continue through the form to enter some basic information and then you will be sent a link to verify your email address. Once you have verified your email address, your NRL.com account is created. You can now add/link participants to your account.
Managing your NRL.com Account
Once your NRL.com account has been created, you can self-manage the profile and edit/update information:
Step 1 - Go to www.nrl.com/account and log in with your email and password.
If the page doesn't load on your Account page, click on 'My Account', found in the bottom left of the screen.
Once here, you can use the different side tabs to:
- edit your NRL.com Profile (including the email address your NRL.com account is linked to). This is separate from your Member Profile that you use to register as participant.
- edit the Favourite Teams you support
- edit your Communication Preferences
- change your password (Settings)
- delete your account (Settings)
What is an NRL.com account?
An NRL.com Account is your "access key" to log in to access:
- PlayRugbyLeague.com (registration to Club/Association)
- You will need to create or link an existing Member Profile to complete a registration
- MySideline Admin and MySideline Manager
- You will need to be granted access from an existing administrator to access MySideline services.
- NRL Learning Centre (enrol to complete Online and Face to Face Courses)
- You will need to create or link an existing Member Profile to enrol in a Course
I think I may have an NRL.com Account. How do I check?
Try using the "Forgot Password?" option.
You should receive a password reset email within a few minutes if you have an account (make sure to check your junk folder).
I'm not receiving the Password Reset email. How do I access my account?
If you're not receiving the Password Reset email:
- Check your junk folder
- It's possible you may not have an account, so try signing up as a new user
- Still having trouble? Get in contact with our friendly Support Team
Adding and Removing Participants from Your Account
Still need help?
Our friendly support team is here to help.CONTACT SUPPORT