Creating and Managing your NRL.com Account /
|Product/Service:||MySideline Admin - MySideline Manager - MySideline Profile - NRL Learning Centre|
You will need an NRL.com account to:
- register - e.g. as a Player, Referee, Team Staff (Coach, Trainer, Volunteer).
- access MySideline Admin and MySideline Manager.
- complete courses in the NRL Learning Centre.
You will be prompted to Login or create an account when you attempt to do any of the above.
Creating your NRL.com Account
IMPORTANT: Ensure you create the NRL.com account under the name of the email owner. You will be given the opportunity to create/link a Member Profile for a participant after you log in to your account.
Step 1 - Click on the relevant link below then follow the remaining steps for creating your account.
Note - If logging in for participant registration or enrolment in a course for the first time, you will need to create new, or link existing, participants to your account to complete the registration/enrolment.
I am trying to:
- Register a participant (e.g. Player, Volunteer, Referee, etc.) at PlayRugbyLeague.com.
- Access MySideline Admin so I can be granted User Management Permission to my Club (or other level of administrative access).
- Access MySideline Manager so I can be granted User Management Permission for Team, Club, or GameDay Admin access.
- Enrol in a course at the NRL Learning Centre.
- Follow the NRL and related news at NRL.com.
Step 2 - When you are on the login screen, select the 'Sign Up' option at the bottom.
Step 3 - Continue through the form to enter some basic information (ensure you enter the ACCOUNT HOLDER'S details) and then you will be sent a link to verify your email address.
*If you receive an error saying the email is already in use, return to the log in screen and use the "Forgot Password" option to reset the password that is linked to this email address.
Once you have verified your email address, your NRL.com account is created.
You can now add/link participants (Member Profiles) to your Account, or be added for User Management access.
Managing your NRL.com Account
Once your NRL.com account has been created, you can self-manage the profile and edit/update information:
Step 1 - Go to www.nrl.com/account and log in with your email and password.
If the page doesn't load on your Account page, click on 'My Account', found in the bottom left of the screen.
Once here, you can use the different side tabs to:
- edit your NRL.com Profile (including the email address your NRL.com account is linked to). This is separate from your Member Profile that you use to register as participant or enrol in a course.
- edit the Favourite Teams you support
- edit your Communication Preferences
- change your password (Settings)
- delete your account (Settings)
What is an NRL.com account?
An NRL.com Account is your "access key" to log in to access:
PlayRugbyLeague.com (registration to Club/Association)
- You will need to create or link an existing Member Profile to complete a registration
MySideline Admin and MySideline Manager
- You will need to be granted access from an existing administrator to access MySideline services.
NRL Learning Centre (enrol to complete Online and Face to Face Courses)
- You will need to create or link an existing Member Profile to enrol in a Course
I think I may have an NRL.com Account. How do I check?
Try using the "Forgot Password?" option.
You should receive a password reset email within a few minutes if you have an account (make sure to check your junk folder).
I'm not receiving the Password Reset email. How do I access my account?
If you're not receiving the Password Reset email:
- Check your junk folder
- It's possible you may not have an account with that email address, so try signing up as a new user
- Still having trouble? Get in contact with our friendly Support Team
Still need help?
Our friendly support team is here to help.CONTACT SUPPORT