Adding Working With Children (WWC) details to MyProfile /
|Product/Service:||PlayRugbyLeague / MyProfile|
|Permission Required:||Member profile with NRL.com Account|
In Australia, people who work or volunteer with children are screened for suitability. As part of this screening process, nominated state agencies examine an applicant’s police information including criminal charges, offences, findings of guilt and professional conduct reports across the applicant’s lifetime.
Each State and Territory have their own screening units for this process - please refer to your relevant WWC organisation for information about the screening process and how to apply, or contact your local Club or Association for more information about upload requirements in your area.
Adding your Working With Children (WWC) details when registering:
You can add your WWC details during registration as a Coach, Trainer, Volunteer or Referee. If you have already registered, your Club or Association will need to add your WWC details for you.
Step 1 - Go to PlayRugbyLeague.com/register and search using your postcode, suburb or Club name.
Step 2 - Find the Club/Association you wish to register to and select 'Register'.
Step 3 - As part of the registration process, you will be prompted to login to your NRL Account. (If you don't have an existing NRL Account you will be able to Sign Up for one during the registration process).
Step 3 - Once you are logged in to your NRL Account, select the participant you wish to register, or click 'Add New Participant'.
Step 4 - Select the 'Type of Registration' field per the experience you are registering for (e.g. Coach). This will determine if the WWC section is displayed.
Step 5 - Add your details into the Working with Children Check (WWC) section.
This section can be found near the bottom of the registration form before clicking Next.
- WWC Number - this number is found on your WWC card and may be listed as the Registration Number, Notice Number, or Card Number.
- WWC State Issuer - the state which issued the card.
- WWC Expiry - the card's expiry date.
Step 6 - Proceed through the registration form, completing all required fields and ensure to finalise the registration.
- If you completed your registration BEFORE you had your WWC Check, your local Club or Association will need to add these details to your profile.
- Ensure to check with your local Club or Association for procedures in your area.
- Click here for more Safety Information about how we're ensuring kids are active in a fun, safe and inclusive environment.
MySideline Admin: Adding/Updating Working with Children (WWC) details in Member record
Still need help?
Our friendly support team is here to help.CONTACT SUPPORT